You are Invited to Help us Celebrate 20 Years of Training Arts Based Therapists in San Diego!
With graduates working across the city, the country and the world, this anniversary is a great party for a great cause.
- Monarch School for homeless youth. Our interns provide expressive arts services for homeless youth K – 12, and their families.
- Veteran’s Village of San Diego – since 1998 we have had interns bringing music, drama, poetry and visual arts to homeless vets recovering from addiction.
- McAlister Institute: Institute grads and students provide an extensive program of arts based therapy supporting addiction recovery in teens, men and women.
- Arts in Learning: our interns bring dance and art into the classrooms of San Diego schools who otherwise would not have this essential education.
- A Step Beyond: our interns provide Expressive Arts small group counseling services to underserved students whose families live below the poverty line.
And over a hundred more locations! Our students and grads make positive change where ever they go.
2) Too busy to attend? Please consider donating in any amount. Your tax -deductible donation helps keep our student body economically diverse, giving the expressive arts broad reach into underserved communities.